- Wallace Properties welcomes Weststar Mortgage Corporation, April 30, 2013
BELLEVUE, WA - Wallace Properties welcomes Weststar Mortgage Corporation
- Town & Country Market to join the Edmonds neighborhood, April 26, 2013
EDMONDS, WA. - Town & Country Markets leased in Dayton Building
- 399 Building leased to Bellevue Kickboxing Academy, April 16, 2013
BELLEVUE, WA - 399 Building leased to Bellevue Kickboxing Academy
- Redmond's Red Bell Building fully leased, April 15, 2013
REDMOND, WA - Double Play Sports Complex joins Red Bell Building
- Peter Johndrow subleases to Wheatless in Seattle LLC, March 13, 2013
Peter Johndrow subleases to Wheatless in Seattle LLC
- WALLACE PROPERTIES HONORED WITH 2012 COSTAR POWER BROKER AWARD, March 4, 2013
Commercial Real Estate’s Leading Independent Information Provider Recognizes Top Leasing and Sales Firms in the Industry
- Bret Olson leases Abella Retail, February 26, 2013
Bret Olson leases Abella Retail
- HomeStreet Bank is a new neighbor in Madison Park, February 12, 2013
SEATTLE, WA - HomeStreet Bank is a new neighbor in Madison Park
- Space leased at Redmond Square, February 8, 2013
REDMOND, WA - Acupuncture Clinic Northwest joins Redmond Square
- Kennewick Land Sold, January 16, 2013
Kennewick, WA - 39,858 SF commercial raw land sold.
- Peter Johndrow and John Zunick leases space at Redmond Square, December 18, 2012
REDMOND, WA - Tree of Life Chiropractic to join Redmond Square.
- MILL CREEK/LYNNWOOD MULTI FAMILY ASSET TRADES HANDS, December 18, 2012
Bellevue, WA – December 18, 2012. The 126 unit “Country Gables” multi family property was sold to Mosaic Lands, Inc. for $13,920,000 today.
- WALLACE PROPERTIES WINS “2012 DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR” AWARD FROM NAIOP WASHINGTON STATE CHAPTER, November 12, 2012
SEATTLE (November 12, 2012) – Wallace Properties received the coveted “Developer of the Year” award from the NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association’s Washington State Chapter. Also awarded “Community Impact of the Year” for
Snoqualmie Community Center.
- Wallace Properties Completes Construction of Capitol Hill Apartment Complex - Citizen Built to Achieve LEED Silver Certification, April 3, 2012
SEATTLE, Wash. – Real estate company Wallace Properties has completed construction of the Citizen, Seattle’s newest apartment complex, located at 1222 E. Madison, in the heart of the Pike Pine Triangle.
- Bringing Up Bellevue, April 3, 2012
News article in 'Real Estate BISNOW'
- WALLACE PROPERTIES HONORED WITH 2011 COSTAR POWER BROKER AWARD, March 7, 2012
Commercial Real Estate’s Leading Independent Research Service Recognizes Top Leasing and Sales Firms in the Industry
- Snoqualmie Community Center, January 20, 2012
SNOQUALMIE, WA - Wallace Properties completes construction of Snoqualmie Community Center
- Wallace Properties Wins Leadership Award, November 11, 2011
Seattle, WA - Wallace Properties walks away with Leadership Award at the 2011 Family Business Awards
- Wallace Properties Celebrates Vetrans Day at the Grand Opening Safeway Event in Bothell., November 11, 2011
Bothell, WA - Wallace Properties joins Safeway and Property Development Centers (PDC) in celebrating Veterans Day at their Grand Opening event.
- Peter Johndrow Represents Bellevue Brewing Company in Leasing Space at Evergreen Center, October 10, 2011
Bellevue, WA - Early next year, Bellevue will get its first locally owned craft brewery when Bellevue Brewing Co. opens its doors. The company recently leased 12,000 square feet in the Bel-Red Corridor.
- Washington Federal Bank Expansion, April 26, 2011
BELLEVUE, WA - Wallace Properties has been chosen to exclusively represent Washington Federal Bank for their bank branch expansion plans.
- Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors Elects Wallace Properties' Broker, April 25, 2011
BELLEVUE, WA - We are proud to announce the election of broker Monica Wallace to the Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors Board of Directors for 2011. Congratulations Monica!
- Broker, Jay Bergevin, Leases Former John Danz Building, April 25, 2011
BELLEVUE, WA - Jay Bergevin leases the 27,461 square foot former John Danz Building to Mars Hill Church.
- East Madison Construction is Underway, April 25, 2011
SEATTLE, WA - East Madison construction was commenced in February of this year; completion is anticipated in March 2012.
- Broker, John Zunick, Leases Building to Seattle Goodwill, April 25, 2011
EVERETT, WA - Broker, John Zunick, leases 108,000 square foot building to Seattle Goodwill.
- Wallace Properties Acquires Cascade Commercial Properties, February 1, 2011
- Wallace Properties Signs Big Lots to Gateway Center in Yakima, April 12, 2010
YAKIMA, WA – Wallace Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that Big Lots has signed a lease to occupy 34,410 square feet at Gateway Center and will join Target and OfficeMax as co-anchors.
- Wallace Properties Signs 24 Hour Fitness to 507 Northgate, March 2, 2010
SEATTLE, WA – Wallace Properties, Inc. announces today that it has signed a lease with 24 Hour Fitness to occupy 45,292 square feet at 507 Northgate, a premier mixed-use development in Seattle’s Northgate neighborhood.
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center Selects Unico Properties and Wallace Properties to Manage and Lease Its Office Properties, July 6, 2009
BELLEVUE, WA – Unico Properties LLC and Wallace Properties, Inc. announced today that Overlake Hospital Medical Center (Overlake) in Bellevue, WA, has selected the two firms to jointly manage and lease its seven medical office buildings, which comprise a total of approximately 250,000 rentable square feet.
- Wallace Properties Named One of Puget Sound's Top Brokerage Firms, June 16, 2009
BELLEVUE, WA – CoStar Group (NASDAQ:CSGP) has selected Wallace Properties, Inc. as a CoStar Power Broker Award winner for 2008.
- Wallace Properties Opens 507 Northgate, March 27, 2009
SEATTLE, WA - Wallace Properties announces today that 507 Northgate has opened its doors as the first mixed-use apartment project to open in Northgate since the adoption of the Growth Management Act in 1990.
- Wallace Properties Sells Washington Federal Savings Building for $3.5 Million, May 29, 2008
REDMOND, WA - Wallace Properties, Inc. has announced the sale of the Washington Federal Savings Building, located at 16200 Redmond Way in Redmond, WA, for $3.5 million to Columbia Bank.
- Wallace Properties Leases 100% of Lothlorien’s First Floor Retail, May 7, 2008
SEATTLE, WA – Wallace Properties, Inc. brokered the retail leasing in the Lothlorien, a brand-new mixed-use building located at 4730 University Way NE in Seattle’s University District.
- Wallace Properties Welcomes New Property Manager Connie Shyne, January 7, 2008
BELLEVUE, WA - Wallace Properties, Inc. Welcomes New Property Manager Connie Shyne to its Property Management Team.
- Wallace Properties Welcomes Associate General Counsel Lars Anderson, January 2, 2008
BELLEVUE, WA - Wallace Properties, Inc. welcomes Lars Anderson as Associate General Counsel.
- Wallace Properties Welcomes New Broker Jay Bergevin, December 28, 2007
BELLEVUE, WA - Wallace Properties welcomes Jay Bergevin to its brokerage division. He specializes in investment properties and retail leasing.
- Wallace Properties Sells Limited Edition Lot #17 for 1.55M, October 9, 2007
REDMOND, WA - Wallace Properties, Inc. has announced the sale of Limited Edition Office Park Lot #17, located at 2011 152nd Avenue NE in Redmond, WA, for $1.55 million to VEM Enterprises, LLC.
- Wallace Properties Welcomes OfficeMax to 500 Mercer, September 14, 2007
SEATTLE, WA - Wallace Properties, Inc. welcomes OfficeMax to 500 Mercer, the dramatic glass-and-steel mixed-use on 5th Avenue N and Mercer Street in Seattle.
- Wallace Properties Client Buys Former Lexus Building for $5.8M, August 1, 2007
BELLEVUE, WA - Wallace Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that Bennett Homes, represented by Ellen Post of Wallace Properties, Inc., recently purchased the former Lexus Building, located at 11058 Main Street in Bellevue, WA, for $5.81 million.